(This quiz is made for people 40 and up. Let's see how much a 17 year old can break it.)
Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids? ‘Have you ever kissed someone?’‘Missed someone?’ ‘Told someone you loved them?’ ‘Drank alcohol?’ Here are 50 questions for the people who are a little more “mature”…
1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Amazon.com (They have taken so, so much of my money.)
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? Uhh, never. (Though the girl may have thought it was romantic.)
3. Last time you puked from drinking? Never. I don't drink, nor do I ever intend to.
4. When was the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar? Never. See Above.
5. Name of your first grade teacher? Mrs. Beverly Bojaciuk. (I was Homeschooled.)
6. What do you really want to be doing right now? Writing my article about the Philip Jose Farmer monomyth, and writing my novel.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? I wanted to be Indiana Jones. Really.
8. How many colleges did you attend? None as of yet, (Still in High School) but I want to go to Wheaton College in Illinois.
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? It was a light shirt I won't sweat in.
10. Gas prices? Were bad but are now somewhat improving.
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you? A several day trip to someplace cold. As for the who, most likely Tori.1
2. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? "Time to win an Ebay item."
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? None.
14. Favorite candy? Peanut Butter M&Ms
15. Favorite style of food? Italian.
16. What errand/chore do you despise? Doing the dishes.
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer? Most likely.
18. Get up early or sleep in? I always get up early. I love doing it and being the only person awake in the house.
19. What is your favorite cartoon character? Bugs Bunny, no question.
20. Favorite non-sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy? Talk, go for a walk, or watch a movie.
21. Have you found real love yet? No.
22. When did you first start feeling old? When no one at school knows what I'm talking about.
23. Favorite 80s movie? Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Fright Night, Rambo II, The Great Outdoors, and the list goes ever onward.
24. Favorite lunch meat? Corn beef.
25. What do you get every time you go into Sam's Club or Wal-Mart? Some DVD.
26. Beach or lake? Neither, I'll take the woods any day.
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? Thats a NO. It's still, and will always be, a very important thing.
28. How many people do you stalk on Facebook? I don't think I stalk anyone.
29. Favorite guilty pleasure? Taylor Swift songs.
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anybody to find out about? None. All my favorite movies are out in the open.
31. What's your drink? Root beer.
32. Cowboys or Indians? Cowboys. My father introduced me to John Wayne when I was very young.
33. Cops or robbers? Cops.
34. Who from high school would you like to run into? I suppose all of them since I'm going to be seeing them all tomorrow.
35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? 1210 am the Big Talker.
36. Norm or Cliff? I have no idea what this one means, so I'll go with Norm.
37. The Cosby Show or The Simpsons? The Simpsons.
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? Yeah, like I'm going to put this on the internet.
39. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work? N/A.
40. If you could get away with it, who would you kill? No one I can think of.
41. What famous persons would you like to have dinner with? Philip Jose Farmer, Lester Dent, and Sax Rohmer.
42. What famous person would you like to sleep with? Uhh, weird question. N/A.
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? No.
44. Last book you read for real? Lord of the Trees by Philip Jose Farmer.
45. Do you have a teddy bear? No.
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? Near a lake, out in the middle of no where.
47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? Disney Land!
48. Do you go to church? Yes.
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? A new relationship, I guess.
50. Just how old are you? 17, but depending on the day I may feel younger or older.